Moringa tree leaves is one of the most important medicinal plant on earth. It is capable of treating more than 300 diseases. The powdered form of the leaf is used for its high medicinal values. Other parts of the tree like bark, seeds, root, fruit and flowers also have emmence medicinal values.
According to the annals of the ayurveda, India’s old tradition of medicines, the leaves of the Moringa Tree could treat at least 300 diseases.
Moringa leaf has no proven bad effects and is absolutely safe and organic. Because of its tolerant properties, it has been given to malnourished little babies in Africa. Athletes all over the world boost their performance abilities by taking huge quantities of the leaf to keep them fit both mentally and physically. It is their secret weapon. Even for senior citizens who are losing their sharpness of mind, the Moringa tree leaf could be a great help. In fact the powder is suitable for people from any age group.
The Moringa leaf is comparatively an unheard name in spite of the fact that it has been found mentioned more than two thousand years before, and the World Health Organization has been observing and utilizing the tree for more than forty years now as a cheap health supplement in the poverty-stricken countries the world over. There is a reason behind this. The selling of all kinds of health supplements, minerals and vitamins is a lucrative business. No big company would ever take the risk of introducing a name that could potentially harm and lower the sale of all other nutritional items. The same holds true for the pharmaceutical companies too. These huge companies would prefer to keep the general public in the dark about the benefits of the Moringa leaf to make big bucks for their own benefits.
Benefits of the Moringa Leaf:
- Increases the Natural Defenses of the body
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain.
- Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
- Promotes the Cell structure of the body
- Promotes natural Serum cholesterol.
- Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
- Beautifies the skin
- Promotes energy
- Promotes proper digestion
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Takes care of the immune system of the body
- Promotes healthy circulatory system
- It is an anti-inflammatory
- Gives a feeling of general wellness
- Supports the normal sugar levels of the body.
- It is often used to reduce swelling
- It is also used as aphrodisiac to increase sex drive
- It is great for mothers as it increases the breast milk production
- It acts as astringent and can be used as drying agent for the skin. If applied on the skin directly, it acts as germ killer
- Oil extracted from Moringa seeds are used to prepare hair care products, perfume, foods and lubricants for machines
- Post oil extraction from the seeds, the cake that is left behind is used as fertilizer or in removing salt from sea water
Moringa leaf boosts your energy in a natural manner, and is a remarkable source of nutrition. This energy promotion does not happen because of sugar, so it is lasts for a long time. Individuals ingesting it say that their ulcers are healed, tumors restricted, there are reduction in the arthritis pains and inflammations, controlled blood pressure, the skin problems are restored, and finally they have stronger defenses against diseases.
Another property of the Moringa leaf is its soothing ability, because of which it can lower the blood pressure and promotes good sleep. It can also purify water since it has a detoxifying effect. Also a coagulant agent, Moringa can attach itself to hazardous bacteria and other materials, a process that is surmised to occur in the body too. The happy outcome is more sustained energy without any over-activity, balanced hormone and gland system, controlled blood pressure, and a rested nervous system.