Home > Skin Care > Home Remedies for Cellulitis
Posted on August 5, 2006 in Skin Care
Cellulitis is an inflammation of connective tissues, which occur due to toxins that system fails to eliminate. It is characterized by thickening or swelling of tissues where skin appears as orange peel and gives a grating sensation. Cellulitis causes problems such as:
- Deformities where legs and hips becomes enlarged.
- Heart problems
- Fatigue, nervousness or even depression
- Pain that could cause pressure on nerves.
- Migraine, sciatica and neuralgia.
Home Remedies for Cellulitis: Home remedy for cellulitis includes:
- Massage: Massage helps -(Inflamed skin is completely contraindicated for massage therapy. Consult your doctor before ANY type of massage.)
- Stimulates and increase circulation in affected areas
- Chopping movement helps in retracting skin
- Tones muscles by rolling movement
- Toxins are eliminated
» Filed Under Skin Care
Leave a Reply