Yes. Most people like to increase their height if it is possible. Being tall is an added advantage socially. One is admired for being so. Also, one can take part in several sports.
One stops growing tall after a certain age. For women it is between 18 -20 and for boys 21-23. The hormone that is released by the pituitary gland promotes physical growth. A woman can grow till 22years and a man up to 25 years.
Good nutrition, exercise and yoga as well as vitamin and mineral supplements can help add a few inches. Of course, genetics do play an important role and hereditary factors do determine height. Apart from these factors that influence height, one can also hang from the rod and increase one’s height. Let us understand this phenomenon better.
How Height Increases by Hanging?
- One must hang from a rod. The weight of the body should be placed on the hands. By doing this exercise 30 minutes per week or 1 to 5 minutes daily, one can increase one’s height. This exercise improves one’s posture and increases the height.
- One can increase the width of the back and shoulder by having a wider grip on the bar.
- As far as children are concerned, one must lift them up so that they can reach the bar. Be prepared to catch them when they let go off the bar.
- One can hang from the bar of the door. It is very convenient. Hang on the bar to the extent possible. Increase the time on the bar gradually.
- One can also swing to and fro from the bar.
- The chin up exercise also is good. Take a chair. Hang from the bar with one foot on the chair. Try to push yourself further up by the foot on the chair.
Being tall enhances your self-esteem. One is more confident and enjoys much public admiration. So why not hang off a bar and increase your height? One can do it in one’s own home, thus avoiding a trip to the gym.