Posted on June 18, 2005 in Skin & Hair Remedies
Lets have look at few home remedies for Smelly Feet. Smelly feet are not a severe health problem but it may be quiet embracing. Nearly all people suffer from it in some part of their lives. Several Home Remedies for Smelly Feet is there, lets look at some of them.
Home Remedies for Smelly Feet
- During summer, avoid wearing shoes all the time. Try nice airy sandals instead
- Mix some salt in a bucket with warm water. Soak your feet
- Prevent calluses. Use a scrubber to wash your feet regularly
- Do not wear shoes while your feet are wet. Apply some powder to your feet before wearing shoes
- Use nailbrush to wash your nails regularly
- Take 2 tea bags, boil it in 3 cups of water. Mix it with 2 ltrs of cool water and soak your feet in it. It will remove bad smell and is a great Home Remedies for Smelly Feet
- Smelly Feet is one of the most common problems. To get rid of it, try usual ways first. Alternate different pair of shoes every other day and wear moisture winking socks. If your feet still smell, treat the odor like the body odor
- Feet have specialized sweat glands like armpits. Some people tend to sweat more then others. To kill this extra odor, give yourself a foot bath of warm water with Epsom salts every night to dry out sweat glands. Towel your feet of and apply antiperspirant to your soles. Spray the inside of your shoes with disinfectant.
Remedy suggested by MARTIN LECKIE:
Get a bucket or something to put water into. Fill it up to ankle level then get 4 tea bags rub them in-between your toes and all over your feet/then break them up into the water steep your feet for 10 minutes, then rinse the tea off dry your feet and i swear no more sore or smelly feet.
If the problem of smelly feet is still there and above Home Remedies for Smelly Feet does not works out then walk your perfumed feet to nearest podiatrist.
» Filed Under Skin & Hair Remedies
Leave a Reply