Looking beautiful is what any woman desires most. Men are also very conscious of how they look. Every part of the face is very important and so is the skin. A glowing skin is sign of good health. A person who is psychologically and physically in good health will have a radiant look on his or her face. We would discuss in this article as to how to make your skin glow?
A clear skin enhances one’s beauty. Creamy complexion, rosy cheeks and blemish free skin is indeed God given gift. In other words, some are called “natural beauties”. But for those who do not have the luck of having “naturally beautiful skin” there are ways to improve the complexion of their skin.
Tips for glowing skin
Below are some of the top glowing skin tips:
- Water therapy is good. One must drink lots of water. The skin must be hydrated well.
- It is good to use a good moisturizer to keep the skin soft. One must not compromise on the brand.
- Home made skin lotions can be made use of instead of the products sold in the market.
- One must sleep well. A restful night makes the skin glow.
- Remove make-up before going to sleep. It is important to do or else the skin will dry up and develop wrinkles fast.
- Be positive in your outlook. Healthy thoughts make a person’s skin look bright. If one is unhappy then the blood circulation gets affected.
- Eat well and properly. One must adhere to the right kind of diet.
- Avoid being in hot sun as you may suffer from skin burn. Too much exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can affect the skin.
Home remedies to make the skin glow
Below are some of the primary skin glow home remedies:
- One can mash a banana and apply the paste on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash the paste off with cold water for glowing skin.
- Mix the egg white with honey and then apply it on the face for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water.
- Apply some honey on the neck as well as face for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with some cold water. Your skin will glow and become soft as well as smooth.
- Make a paste of 2 tablespoonful of turmeric (haldi) powder in some orange juice. Scrub it on the face and let it be on the neck for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water later on.
- Make some paste of walnut of teaspoonful of walnut powder, lemon juice as well as honey. Scrub the face with the paste and let it be for about 20 minutes and then use cold water to wash it off.
- Rub one piece of papaya on the face as well as neck for about 15 minutes.
- Make a paste of some fenugreek leaves that are fresh and then apply the paste on the face prevent blackheads, pimples and early appearance of wrinkles.
- One can also make some paste of mashed banana, honey margarine and lemon juice. Apply the paste overnight on the face.
- Boil the cabbage in some water and then wash the face with this water.
- Mix corn flour with the white of the egg and then apply it on the face. When the face dries up, then place your fingers in warm water and then massage the face.
Diet for glowing skin
One must have plenty of vegetables and fruits and have lots of vitamin C intake. One can take sweet potatoes, tea(either green or black), oranges, lemon, grapefruit, spinach, turnip, greens, broccoli, and omega-3 containing foods.
One must eat right. Indigestion, constipation can affect the glow of the skin. One must have foods that contain a lot of nutrients such as vitamins as well as minerals.
Summertime Skin Glow
In summer one must exfoliate the skin. The body sheds cells very fast each day. Take scrub and exfoliate in circular movements to make the skin glow . One can do this even while having shower. One can start exfoliating shoulder down. The skin will glow. After all who wants a dull skin?
Take some time off and make conscious efforts to make the skin glow. The entire body skin can become radiant, including the face. A healthy look is what one wants.