Home > Skin Care > Home Remedies for Sagging Skin
Posted on July 10, 2010 in Skin Care
Our skin condition needs to be in good shape even as we grow older in order to look presentable. When we are young we like our skin to glow and look attractive. As we grow older the tightness of the skin becomes less and it tends to sag. Wrinkles begin to appear and that makes us look older. Women who are conscious of their looks often find this very alarming as they do not appreciate a sagging skin. They want to look as young as ever for as long as they can. We have some of the best home remedies for sagging skin discussed below.
Smiling and good cheer also helps to keep wrinkles away. One wrinkles fast if one frowns a lot. At the same time, one can go in for simple home remedies to do away or delay the onset of wrinkles.
What is the solution for sagging skin?
Home remedies for sagging skin
Some of the top sagging skin home remedies are as follows:
- Egg white can be applied under one’s eyes is the best treatment for sagging skin.
- One can apply castor oil that is odor free under one’s eyes.
- Empty about 3 Vitamin E capsules into a small bowl. Add 2 teaspoonful of plain yoghurt,1/2 teaspoonful of lemon juice, and ½ teaspoonful of honey. Apply the mixture on one’s face with the help of a cotton ball. Allow it to remain for 10 and then rinse it off. This is one of the best home remedy for sagging skin.
- Massage gently some coconut oil on the parts that are prone to wrinkles before going to bed.
- Make a mixture of 1/4th cup of comfrey infusion, 10 drops of patchouli essential oil, 1/4th cup of witch hazel . Store it in a very clean bottle and then apply it on the affected parts with the help of cotton ball.
- One can make a paste of turmeric powder and sugarcane juice and apply it.
- One can rub the core part of pineapple on one’s face and let it be on for about 10-15 minutes before washing it off.
- Juice of apples and pineapples can be applied on one’s face daily for about 10 to 15 minutes. It helps in getting rid of fine wrinkles.
- Cut a green Thompson seedless grape into half and then gently crush it on one’s face wrinkles. Let it be on for about 20 minutes. Then rinse it off with some warm water. Let the face dry up with the help of natural air.
- One must apply pure castor oil regularly to get rid of wrinkles.
Early wrinkles can make one look older that they actually are. Women always like to look young. Even men are conscious of how they look. One can try out some home remedies to delay the onset of wrinkles or perhaps get rid of some of them.
» Filed Under Skin Care
Leave a Reply