When I first heard of armpit whitening, I initially thought it was some kind of joke. But really, it wasn’t. It’s an actual process to make your armpits appear lighter. This is especially important if you are women too. There are many different treatments you can use for armpit whitening, but choosing the right one is only half of the battle. Women and men alike always want to have great hygiene, so taking care of our body should be high on our list of priorities.
Imagine reaching up to grab a glass from the kitchen cabinet and your date seeing your dark armpit. It may scare him slightly, or even be a major turn off. For this reason alone, you may be afraid t wear a bikini or any type of clothing that would show your armpits. This leaves you stuck in long sleeve shirts and in the summer people may ask you why you wear them. Being restricted to certain clothes isn’t fun and you don’t have to do this because there is a lot of armpit whitening products out there.
It could even be that your skin is having an allergic reaction to the type of deodorant you use. In case you have tried a couple treatments already that just don’t work – give armpit bleaching a try. What you do is take the bleaching product, applying it under your arm and onto the armpit area. Wait as long as the instructions tell you to, and then peel it off. The outer skin will come off with it, exposing new skin which is very light.
In case you don’t want to do the bleaching process, go ahead and pick up a special bleach cream. You can also use a lotion as well and most of these are over the counter. There are some that can even be prescribed by your Dr. but these ones are usually very strong. The natural skin lighteners are best though because you won’t end up damaging your skin – they are made from mostly fruits and vegetables.
Home Remedies for Armpit Whitening
Now let’s have a look at some of the top natural ways to get proper armpit whitening –
- Rubbing the armpit with pumice stone regularly helps in whitening the armpits. Do not rub with lot of force or else it would create problem more than the cure
- For fast results, one could massage the armpit area with either coconut or any Vitamin E oil. Do it for minimum a week to see the changes
- Do not use scented powders on the armpit. Use only anti fungal powders
- Make a paste of lime juice and turmeric powder and apply it on the underarm area. It will lighten the area
- One of the better way for armpit whitening is the use of a paste out of rose water and sandalwood powder
- Make a mixture out of 1 tbs honey and 1 tbs lemon juice and apply it on the armpits. Let the mixture dry out for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash it with warm water after that. Repeat the procedure 2 times a day for a week to see the results
- Sugaring is one of the best way of getting rid of underarm hairs which does not creates dark armpits
- Make a paste out of cucumber and lemon juice in equal quantities. Add a pinch of turmeric to it and apply it on the armpits. Rinse it after 20 minutes and repeat the procedure every day for a week