Home > Skin Care > Home Remedies for Pruritis
Posted on November 24, 2010 in Skin Care
An intense itching or scratching tendency or desire in the body is known as pruritis. Itching in medical terms is known as pruritis. When there is no visible cause for itching in the skin, then the term pruritis is used for itching.
Home Remedies for Pruritis
Pruritis can be cured with the simple home and natural remedies. So we present here some of the best home remedies for pruritis.
- Calamine Lotion: Applying calamine lotion on the affected areas is very beneficial as it cools the skin. This is a valuable and effective pruritis treatment
- Tomato and coconut juice: Take fresh tomato and coconut juice mixed in equal quantities should be applied on the itchy areas. This will relieve you from pruritis. This is an effective natural remedy for pruritis
- Bitter gourd root: Take some quantity of Bitter gourd root and grind it with some water to make a paste. Apply this paste on pruritis affected areas. This is surely going to help against pruritis
- Orange peels: Take some dried orange peels. Grind these with little water to make a paste. Applying on the affected areas will provide relief from pruritis
- Sesame seed oil: Warm sesame seed oil should be used for massaging the affected areas. This oil massage is very effective treatment of pruritis
- Red grams: Take 1 tbsp of split red grams .Then grind it to make a paste with fresh yogurt and apply on the affected areas for 4-5 days. This home cure for pruritis is also useful
- Buttermilk: Drink fresh buttermilk with a little grated ginger. This will make the body fight against the infections internally. This is a good remedy for pruritis
» Filed Under Skin Care
Leave a Reply