Posted on January 12, 2011 in Muscle Problems
Fibromyalgia is an arthritis related condition characterized by severe pain in the muscles and fatigue. There is stiffness and tenderness in the muscles. It is estimated that in between three to six million Americans are afflicted by this chronic disorder.
Due to muscular pain the patients cannot move comfortably.
Home Remedies for Fibromyalgia
Some of the most simple but effective home remedies for fibromyalgia are given below.
- Turmeric : Take 1 glass of water and mix 1 tsp of turmeric powder in it. Take this drink 2-3 times per day . This drink is very beneficial in relieving the muscular pain.
- Ginger : Eat small ginger pieces or take 2-3 tbsp of ginger juice 2-3 times in a day. It is an effective natural treatment for fibromyalgia.
- Lemon juice : Mix equal amounts(3 tbsp) of lemon juice with honey and add this mixture in a glass of lukewarm water. This is a good home remedies for fibrogyalmia.
- Oatmeal : Take 4-5 tbsp of oatmeal and cook it in milk and add some jaggery and cherry to it. Boil it properly and take 3-4 times in a day. This is a good home remedy for fibromyalgia.
- Indian ginseng : Mix 2-3 tsp of Indian ginseng’s root powder in one glass of milk and drink it at the bed time. This is very useful for fibromyalgia treatment.
- Cayenne powder : Use a topical application of 1 part cayenne powder and 3 parts wintergreen oil for relief from muscular pain .This is also an useful remedy for fibromyalgia.
Diet for Fibromyalgia
- Eat lots of salads, carrots, radish, roughage etc.
- Take plenty of fluids like coconut water, fresh juices, plain water etc.
- Vegetable juices and soups are beneficial.
- Muscular disease
- Sleeping disturbances
- Cold weather
- Unhealthy food
- Muscular pain
- Body pain
- Sleeping disorders
» Filed Under Muscle Problems
Leave a Reply