The condition in which the eye lens becomes opaque cloudy is known as cataract. For the affected person, focusing on objects becomes a difficult task. A change in the fibers of the lens is indicated by the opaque performance.
Home Treatment of Cataract
Cataract can be treated at home using simple home remedies. We give here some of the effective home treatment for palpitation.
- The extract activator of Aloe Vera can be used for eyes cleansing which will help in improving vision and cataract removal. Two drops of this extract diluted with a little boiled water, should be put in the eyes per day. Aloe Vera extract is anti-inflammatory, pain inhibitor and natural antibiotic.
- Take 2 capsules of Beta carotene with Vitamin E daily. It is a powerful antioxidant. It repairs and maintains body tissues.
- Two tablets of Vitamin C should be taken at each meal. Vitamin c is a good anti-oxidant which strengthens the immune system.
- One tablet of Royal Jelly should be taken 20 minutes before each meal. Royal jelly contains Vitamin B-complex which is beneficial for cataract treatment.
- 2-3 tablets of Chinese Lycium should be taken per day. Chinese Lycium is a powerful anti oxidant which inhibits free radicals. It is an effective home treatment of cataract.
- For cataract patients, Vitamins C and E are very vital. It has been established that lack of these vitamins in the diet.
Symptoms of Cataract
- Increasing vision loss
- Sensitivity towards light
Causes of Cataract
- Calcium and Cholesterol deposits in the eye capillaries
- Galactose Intolerance
- Eye injury
- Inadequate nutrition