Posted on February 12, 2011 in General Remedies
Phlebitis is the inflammation produced in vein walls (usually in legs) due to the complication of varicose veins.
The symptoms are redness with swelling in the veins, increased pulse, mild fever, and pain. The main causes are childbirth, operations and the vein infections .
Home Remedies for Phlebitis
Some of the most effective home remedies for gas trouble are as follows:
- Aloe vera juice or gel : Take 2 ounces of it before each meal. Aloe vera is a natural antibiotic . It improves circulation and strengthens capillary walls. It is anti inflammatory and pain inhibitor. It is an excellent natural remedy for phlebitis
- Omega 3 : Take 2 capsules after each meal. It improves circulation, prevents and dissolves blood clots. It is a very effective remedy for phlebitis
- Beta carotene with vitamin E : Take 1 capsule before each meal. It is anti-oxidant, repairs and maintains body tissue,dilates blood vessels and improves circulation
- Garlic : Take 2 capsules of garlic after each meal. Garlic is a natural antibiotic and strengthens immune system. It improves circulation and strengthens capillary walls.It is an useful home remedy for phlebitis
- Warm aloe vera lotion : Apply the warm aloe vera lotion and gelatin on the affected area . It is anti inflammatory and pain inhibitor. So it is a good remedy for phlebitis
- Vitamin C : Take 1 tablet of vitamin C per meal. It is a powerful anti-oxidant and strengthens immune system which is very beneficial for phlebitis
» Filed Under General Remedies
Leave a Reply