Home remedies for beautiful hands
- If you have a darkened elbow, apply a mixture of lemon juice mixed with milk cream. Wash it with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Elbow darkness could be removed by applying a mixture of cucumber juice and lemon juice(equal quantity). Wash it after 15-20 minutes with warm water.
- If lot of hairs are their on your hands then this will help. Apply a paste of gram flour and oil on your hands. Wash it with warm water after 30 minutes.
- massage hands with almond oil to keep it in good condition.
- If you have a stained hands, rub lemon juice on the stains after washing it and before it gets dry. It will lighten the stains.
- If you have a wrinkled hands, use rich cream after steaming the hands.
Other Home remedies for beautiful hands:
Use these preparations:
Witch hazel extract: 5 tbs
Brewer’s yeast: 2 tsp
Tincture of benzoin: 1/4 tsp
Mix all the above ingredients into paste. Put it in refrigerator for 30 minutes and use it chilled.
Almond oil: 2 tsp
Honey: 1 tsp
Mix the above ingredients and massage them on hands in night. Wash it off the next morning with warm water.