Eyelashes define the beauty of a woman as they draw attention and hence, every woman dreams of beautiful, long and luscious eyelashes. As applying chemicals for making them beautiful is quite dangerous, there are some fabulous home remedies for beautiful eyelashes. These have been discussed here in detail to give your eyelashes a boost and define your personality.
A woman of any age become conscious when her eyelashes grow thin and start falling out. Well, there are many artificial ways to improve their appearance as the market is flooded with different kinds of mascaras, eyelash extensions etc, but using all these aids make them even more weaker. So, you need something that makes them stronger as well as beautiful. Here’s presenting a few home remedies that will make your eyelashes grow and appear longer as well without using any chemicals or artificial extensions; read the following lines.
Natural Remedies for Beautiful Eyelashes
You can try out some of the following significant home remedies for healthy and beautiful eyelashes:
1. Castor Oil: This is one of the best home remedy to make your eyelashes grow longer and healthy. The following pointers must be kept in mind while applying this oil:
- Ensure you get pure and organic castor oil to apply over eyelashes.
- Get a brush to apply over eyelashes and also to keep away the mess as the oil is thick and sticky.
- It is best to apply in night before going to bed as it will get plenty of time to moisturize and encourage their growth.
2. Natural Oils: The following natural oils can be applied over the eyelashes to make them stronger and beautiful:
- Olive oil
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Sesame oil
- Linen oil
- Argan oil
- Rosehip oil
- Burdock root oil
To apply these oil, just soak a cotton ball and wipe over the eyelashes in the night before going to bed.
In the morning, wash off with luke warm water. These oils will help moisturize, nourish and improve their growth.
3. Vitamin E:
- Vitamin E is just another trick to make your eyelashes beautiful as it will help make them thicker and strong.
- Break open a Vitamin E capsule and apply with a brush to nourish them and provide a thicker appearance to the eyelashes.
4. Petroleum Jelly:
- Massage small amount of petroleum jelly on the eyelashes for 2 to 3 minutes before going to bed.
- It is essential as it help removes development of dandruff like scales over the eyelids and also help nourish and moisturize them.
- It also helps improve blood circulation and stimulates the growth of hair follicles.
- It is also rich in emollient properties, so it helps eyelashes grow fast and make them longer.
5. Aloe Vera: It is a wonderful home remedy for beautiful and healthy eyelashes. Remember the following points while using this natural remedy:
- Take out some Aloe Vera gel and apply with a brush in a similar fashion as you apply mascara before going to bed.
- Aloe Vera gel contains multiple vitamins and other potent nutrients to help improve their growth and make them stronger.
6. Green Tea: Green tea is another important remedy for improving eyelashes in a natural manner:
- It is rich in antioxidants like flavonoids and caffeine, thus, it helps maintain growth of existing ones and promote growth of new lashes too.
- Boil green tea, let it cool down and then with the help of cotton wool, apply it on eyelashes.
7. Healthy Food:
- To make your eyelashes grow beautiful, long and healthy, you must adopt healthy eating habits.
- Just like your hair needs a healthy diet for their healthy appearance, eyelashes is no exception.
- You must eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins from meats and sprouts.
- It will help nourish them and help them grow.
8.Remove Eye Makeup at Night:
- It is very important to keep your eyelashes clean and expose less to harsh chemicals.
- So, whenever you are applying eye makeup, make sure you remove it before going to bed.
- Also, it is best to avoid fake eye lashes altogether as removing them will cause fall of real lashes too.
9. Massage Eyelids:
- Massaging eyelids is very important as it helps improve blood circulation and stimulate hair follicles, thus, making them stronger and longer.
- Gently massage with finger tips over the eyelids regularly and soon you will see difference in your eyelashes.
The above are a few important home remedies for beautiful eyelashes. Hope these methods will help cure your eyelashes issues and make them healthy and beautiful.